Ma Garderie - Forum

Ma Garderie - Forum (http://www.magarderie.com/forum/index.php)
-   Aide & support technique (http://www.magarderie.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Unable to leave a negative comment (http://www.magarderie.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44799)

papasnmamas 09/02/2013 12:22

Unable to leave a negative comment

Hello,

Sorry to write in english, but I'll do it much better than in french. I had a negative experience with a daycare, but was not able to leave my feedback as every time I did it, the owner of the daycare erased it. Possibly, deleted the whole profile, and then created a new one. No wonder there are no negative feedback anywhere - it can be easily gotten rid off. I find it's not fare as the parents can't get a full picture.
The educatrice offered me a special deal as I work every second saturday and evenings once in a while (I am a nurse), then took away gradually parts of my deal. She was frequently late making me late for work, and cancelled last minute leaving me with no options, without any desire to reimburse me. This gave me a lot of unnecessary stress over the 8 months my son attented this daycare. At the same time, she charges parents for being late. Description of her services on your website does not entirely correspond to reality. Food quality is questionable (dollar store waffles loaded with sugar and canned tuna for an 8 months old). Kid was frequently returned dirty with food head to toe, and a pacifier stuck to a face with dry snot.
What is most important is that the parent should be able to leave negative feedback. I hope this can be corrected by the website moderators.

Thank you

charlotte1978 09/02/2013 12:43

Are you sure you confirmed your submission by email?

It's not possible for daycares to remove comments unless they change their phone number.

You should write Admin directly through your forum inbox.

Charlie Angel 09/02/2013 13:28

i will submit that message to admin

papasnmamas 09/02/2013 14:29

Hello,

Thanks for submitting my comment to Admin. The other member who responded to my post, suggested that I was supposed to confirm my evaluation of the daycare by e-mail. I don't remember being asked to do so. You probably know how this works and can clarify this matter for me.
Best Regards

*_Coffee Addict!!_* 09/02/2013 14:32

When you leave a comment, there is an email sent to the email address you provided asking you to confirm the comment you left.

Often this email is in you Junk folder. So you might have deleted the e-mail therefore deleting the comment you left.

See in your deleted items or even your junk folder for the email, and click on the link to confirm the comment. It should then appear on the daycare's Profile.

Hope this help

papasnmamas 09/02/2013 21:25

Hello Fluffy,

Thank you for the advice, I'll do as you said.
Best Regards

admin 10/02/2013 11:21

Citation:

Envoyé par papasnmamas (Message 417341)
Hello Fluffy,

Thank you for the advice, I'll do as you said.
Best Regards

Hi papasnmamas !

As stated above, the website sends a confirmation link to the email address provided by each parent leaving a review. Reviews aren't activated until they are confirmed.

If you can't find the email, simply write me a private message with a link to the daycare you wanted to review. We'll trace back your review in our database and activate it manually.

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience on the site !

Fuseau horaire GMT -5. Il est actuellement 12:32.

Édité par : vBulletin® version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Tous droits réservés.
Version française #13 par l'association vBulletin francophone