Afficher un message
non lus
  (#8)
PHANILIPRIX
Accro

Statut: Déconnecté
Remercié: 5 504 fois, 2 054 msg
Par défaut 07/01/2014, 10:49

Si c'est celui là sachez que beaucoup d'éducatrices l'ont eu et ils prennent vos info drette ici

Greetings,

My name is Mr James and my wife name is Stephanie. We just searched for your contact on internet, when searching for a daycare in your area for our two little boys. We are relocating to your area and we need a daycare to register our little boys as soon as possible ahead of our arrival in your area. Their names and age are (Rozonn 2 years and 7 months old) and (Toth 4 year 3 months old ).

I will like to know if you have open space to registers our boys because we want to register our boys with you now before our arrival, so we can focus on setting up our business without any waste of time on searching for daycare once we get over there.

We will like to always drop our children at your daycare Monday to Friday every morning by 10 AM to 3 PM or 4 PM. Also i will like to know how much money do you charges per day?

Please get back to me on time if you have open for our 2 boys and let me know your fees as well, so we can continue on their registration process with you.

I will be waiting for your quick response.

Thanks

Réponse avec citation
Les 4 utilisateurs ci-dessous ont remercié PHANILIPRIX pour ce message: